What We Cover In This Blog?
Marketing is not just challenging but tough. But how about marketing something that is not physically present or something that changes all the time? SaaS or Software as a Service Marketing is the same as mentioned above. And selling SaaS products needs a different strategy.Usually, a B2B SaaS company is often sustainable with a strong sales team. Even if your product is ground-breaking, its value is ultimately based only on the sales it generates. While the SaaS marketing department generates leads and ROI, the sales team is responsible for converting leads into customers and closing deals throughout the sales process, thereby leading to business growth.Do you know? SaaS companies spend a good amount of their monthly recurring revenue on marketing. However, with the growing popularity of SaaS in the past few years, it has become challenging for a SaaS business to set itself apart from rivals and succeed in the SaaS industry. Hence, this is where a SaaS marketing strategy can be of use. KloudPortal is a B2B SaaS product marketing agency committed to expanding your SaaS Product and bringing more leads, prospective customers, and paying clients.
What Is SaaS Marketing?SaaS Marketing is a type of marketing primarily targeted at generating leads and promoting subscription-based SaaS products. It is a method by which a SaaS marketing team offers its product in cloud-based programs with regular upgrades and new features.
Advantages of SaaS Marketing StrategyThe SaaS business model allows one to upend established marketplaces while utilizing just SaaS price structures. However, the advantages of marketing SaaS are:
- Accessibility: Able to operate via an internet browser around-the-clock on any device.
- Operational Management: Absence of installation, equipment upgrades, or conventional licensing administration.
- Cost-effective: There are no upfront hardware fees and numerous flexible payment options, including pay-as-you-go models.
- Scalability: The ability to quickly scale up a solution to meet changing needs.
- Data Storage: The cloud is frequently used to store data.
- Analytics: Availability of instruments for data reporting and insight.
- Increase security: SaaS project management invests significantly in security-related technologies.
SaaS Marketing Strategies To Help Sales TeamThe basics of any SaaS marketing plan depend on your company’s stage. Also, in addition to attracting new customers, educating existing customers with new features takes up many marketing efforts. Listed are a few strategies that can help the sales team.
- Identify qualified prospects: Sales agents are expected to make more phone calls, knock on more doors, and send more emails. But the main effect of this is a small rise in sales. Also, it becomes challenging to attract the correct clients if you are a great face-to-face salesperson but cannot recognize qualified leads. However, there are more effective marketing methods to attract more prospects and build a rich funnel pack of qualified leads, such as:
- Referrals from current customers.
- Connecting with salespeople from related industries.
- Web-based advertising, such as newsletters and blogging.
- Gives short and value-focused demos: A demo demonstrates the product’s effectiveness to a potential customer. A successful software demo should highlight its features, have a clear and concise narration that is well-paced and have a call to action regarding the next course of action with the product. Although video demos are a fantastic method to convey much information to potential clients, only some have the entire day to spend on your page. It is advisable to limit your demo to 15 to 20 minutes.
- Optimize email campaigns: Using the right email marketing tools, the sales team can optimize the emails by creating marketing content that is pertinent and highly effective. Make the email easy to scan and use catchy subject lines. Ensure the tone is tailored while establishing the appropriate triggers based on the potential customers’ actions.
- Social media marketing: Using social media for SaaS is a potent approach to expanding the business. It assists the sales team in establishing relationships, building communities, and promoting several SaaS companies globally for free. Additionally, it aids in bringing organic traffic to the website, which ultimately makes it simpler to turn that traffic into purchases.
- Invest in PPC marketing: With PPC digital marketing, the best aspect is that the sales team gets user-specific about who you’re putting your SaaS products on beforehand, which helps to develop excellent tracking stats. Also, when your marketing channels reach a target audience, the sales team need not exert much effort to win over that potential client, making managing customer retention easier. Through this process, SaaS revenue and sales growth are increased.
Check out the strategic PPC services KloudPortal digital marketing services offer.
- Content marketing strategy: Many SaaS marketers have started using content as a crucial component of their SaaS sales and marketing strategies due to the effectiveness of content marketing. Running a blog can assist marketing teams in becoming recognized and helps the sales team to generate quality leads and potential clients.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): By utilizing on-page SEO strategies, you may raise your website’s search rankings and ensure that users who conduct searches relating to your company can find it. Additionally, SEO can create high-quality backlinks to your website and increase referral traffic which ultimately helps the sales team with lead generation.
- Offer annual plans: The annual prepaid model generates more revenue than monthly plans, easing cash flow. Additionally, sales reps can be certain that each customer who enrolls in the yearly plan will pay for at least one year. Doing this lowers churn while attracting high-quality clients with greater purchasing power.
Why KloudPortal?KloudPortal is the best B2B SaaS Product marketing agency in India dedicated to assisting software-as-a-service companies to generate quality leads and accelerate growth. We offer SEO, SMM, PPC, and content marketing services and a customized marketing approach to assist SaaS Product marketing companies to stand out from the competition and increase conversions, signups, and revenue. Also, our digital marketing team pinpoints your target customers and plans out unique strategies to increase your ROI. So, want a free sales and marketing consultation for your business? Contact our experts now.
About The Author…
Bishnupriya Pradhan hails from the serene hill station in Odisha, Koraput. As a Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry graduate, she has served as a Veterinary Assistant Surgeon for the Government of Odisha and also worked as a Research Associate in Bharat Biotech’s RCC Laboratories, Hyderabad. Researching and writing on diverse topics has always been her passion. She chose to be a content writer to exercise her writing skills and creativity and produce a quality write-up that can reach scores of online readers.