Join Our Growing Team
Together We Work To Make The Difference. Get Ready To Grow With KloudPortal.
Fico Blaze – Decision Rule Management System Developer
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA or Equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience using Fico Blaze (Decision Rule Management system), other Rules Engine products
- IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, development
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SQL/Query skills, SRL, RMA, iLog JRules
- Advanced level of investigative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously;
- Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables (Broad business knowledge)
- Work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects, balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
- Liaison with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Develop requirement documents and user stories.
- Read, review and understand XML output.
- Meet with internal and external clients to gain an understanding of their business needs.
- Perform analysis to identify possible gaps in new enhancements versus business requests/needs.
- Communicate/Document the clients’ business needs in the form of user stories and updates to the business rules decision matrix. Agile, Scaled Agile environment.
- Work with the product team to develop appropriate solutions, while ensuring the solution supports all affected business units.
- Manage the expectations and priorities of clients and work with them to negotiate design aspects that will meet or exceed their needs while considering the impact to Client Technologies’ core software.
- Facilitate technical grooming sessions with the development team to document technical support stories.
- Work with the project team to ensure projects remain within the constraints of quality, time, cost, Create business processes and technical diagrams for shared understanding.
- Ensure ongoing communication and positive working relationship with clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Act as an Clients Rules subject matter expert for the client services team.
- ILog JRules, “SRL” structure rule language
- Lead the training of all levels of internal/external clients on the steps required for the development and implementation life cycle.
- Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both internal and external, on project issues and expectations.
- Develop, design, and execute test scenarios and test cases for new product development, as well as reported issues in production. Blaze Advisor IDE
- Coding and testing of Rules part of the application in Blaze Advisor
- Assist with review of client data to determine the validity of the data, which includes negotiating possible solutions to problems, offering suggestions to the client service team, and recommending needed changes to the system.
- Act as subject matter expert for QA staff.
Provide subject matter expertise for user manual documentation and for creating well-structured client-specific documentation, including On-line Help documentation, following Client Technologies’ standards. Create and present demos to Client project team members and clients on new features and updates within each release.
- Participate in multiple projects and client implementations simultaneously, appropriately balancing priorities and deliverables. Blaze Advisor IDE
- Mentor and coach teammates. Facilitate Learning sessions for new hires and project team members.
- Full-Time Employee.