Insurance companies provide coverage to the insurer against damage, injury, hardship and losses. Insurance can be done on properties, goods, vehicles, life, health etc. Insurer is given a guarantee in the form of a contract by paying premium.
With an increasing number of insurance companies, one can sustain in the market only if they have good number of clients. Customer is base for any organization and in insurance business, it is the most critical factor.
Therefore finding ways to attract insures is a vital aspect in insurance business. On other hands, the cost of attracting a new customer is five times more than making the existing ones happy. So both existing customer and prospective customer are equally essential to make insurance company flourish.
Read Also: Why Sales and Marketing Teams need OPAL CRM?
Instead of concentrating on mere selling plans and products, insurance companies should focus on understanding customer and their future needs. This creates trust in existing customers and brings in more business. The customer is the key to success.
How is CRM helpful for Insurance Companies?
For a customer centric business like insurance, Customer relationship management plays a key role. Several marketing strategies have to be adopted in order to attract clients for insurance companies. Policy should be attractive and also provide long-term benefits. Insurance companies generally adopt strategies like advertising campaigns, social media marketing, email marketing, personal marketing, online reviews etc. Challenge arises how to convert interested leads to customers. Leads have to be proactively tracked, communicated effectively/timely, induce interest and stay connected. There is no better solution than CRM software.
One of the drawbacks of insurance companies is that customers are not aware of policies and services rendered by insurance companies. CRM for insurance companies helps them to impart this knowledge.
Benefits of implementing a CRM software in Insurance Companies
If you are insurance company without CRM, you will have loads of disorganized data in the form of various emails, excel sheets, writing documents, filled in applications, call data etc., you will be under huge risk of misplacing it. Data lost is customer lost. There is an immediate need for CRM software to be ahead in the industry. Following are the list of things that a CRM software does for you:
- Chaos free customer data management
- Work-flow assignment; daily, weekly and monthly activities can be effortlessly allocated to agents by the management.
- Insurance company is all about keeping the promise (contract) therefore a better record keeping of client’s data results in best customer service. Customer data has to be segregated according to various categories like premiums, renewals, applications submission, policies covered etc.
- Detailed product wise, campaign-wise reports can be generated. It helps in changing strategies if necessary, also prevents from spends on nonvalue-added campaigns.
- A CRM software helps in managing a clean record of customer data, there by the insurance company will be in a position to manage regulatory challenges effectively.
- With good records keeping internal and external standards can be adhered to.
Benefits of CRM Software:
- Identify value-added marketing strategies
- Increased accountability
- Increased revenue through better customer experience
- Improved collaboration between team members and management
- Compliance adhered
Best CRM software for insurance companies
There are quite a few CRM software list which consider themselves to be the best. If you are a small and medium scale company who need a simple CRM solution, we have one for you.
KloudPortal’s OPAL CRM is simple yet most effective CRM solution for insurance business. Its uncompromising features aid in managing clients of insurance companies in the best way possible. Following are benefits of OPAL CRM
- Tracks lead from the various channel. Both offline and online
- Funnels lead into hot, cold and warm
- Gives agent a clear picture of to-do activities for a given day
- The Manager can view what agent is working upon
- Gives detailed reports
- User friendly and easy setup process
- A convenient mobile app, allows to track clients from anywhere.
If you want a customizable version of CRM software for your insurance company, yes we are ready for it. We at KloudPortal are always open for customization.
For demo reach us: email@example.com