Are you a start-up? Are you looking for the best free CRM solution? We present OPAL CRM tool for you, it is free for the first one month. You can use the CRM for
- Updating leads from any channel
- Keeping track of all communication with clients
- Generating quotations and invoices within the application
- Get the approvals from the team manager
- Sending emails from within the CRM tool
- Assigning leads to your team members
- Obtaining detailed reports about your teams’ performance
Are you concerned that none of the CRM software in the market is meeting your business requirements, don’t worry we can customize the CRM application for you! We also offer a free mobile app for one month; the leads will be on your fingertips even on move.
Role of CRM software in Start-ups
There is a huge number of startups emerging every year. To outshine and become a prosperous business the company has to choose the right strategy. For an emerging company gaining a customer, trust is an utmost important factor. Although each start-up has their own way of capturing the market, everyone’s goal is to attract more customers and gain higher profits. When it comes to managing customer relationships, there is no better solution than a Customer relationship management application. Things to know before choosing the Best CRM software for a Startup:
Know what is required vs what are the features
The CRM software should be of right fit to your company and has to be an asset rather than an inconvenience. First and foremost, evaluate systems and programs you are currently using and choose a CRM that complements the existing system. Focus on what is needed and don’t go for redundant features.
Take inputs from team
CRM software is meant for the sales, marketing, order generation, and management teams. Because the teams would be assessing it day in day out, we have to consider their requirements, constraints, limitations etc. CRM could bring in major changes in the work process, hence it is necessary to understand if the team is ready to accept those changes.
Ease of use
If choosing appropriate software is one big step then how well it can be integrated with the current system is another major step. The set-up of software in cloud or in-house has to be easy and convenient. Check for training resources or if there is a CRM Software partner who will offer the training. Self-explanatory and user-friendly software is the most recommended to adopt for start-ups. If a software needs more time to learn the team will tend to make more mistakes during the learning curve.
For start-ups, the budget is a primary concern. Evaluate licensing costs, cloud owning costs, training, system integration, and customer service costs. Also look out for future up-gradation and customization costs, because you don’t want to end up buying different software after a few years. Be aware of the hidden charges if any.
Will it improve efficiency?
Choose a CRM to streamline the Start-up business. Check if the software provides you real-time sales and marketing data, reports on customer behavior and marketing strategies. Choose a CRM that promotes you to take better business decisions.
Compatibility and integration with other systems, Consider your hardware.
Consider the aspects of software integration with other systems currently used in your business. CRM software either has to work on all aspects of your business like, sales, customer management, marketing, billing, quotation and invoices, email and mail generation etc. or it can have simple features but can easily integrate with other software which is used by the company.
With advancement in data access channels, work is not just confined to the office. The added flexibility of the mobile CRM proves to be a valuable resource. We can always stay up-to-date with clients anytime, anywhere. According to a research report, 65% of companies who are using mobile CRM software are meeting their current sales targets, whereas companies not using it are just meeting their sales targets by 22%.
In general, 90% of the start-ups fail to succeed. To grab the remaining 10% success rate and become a successful company, know what you are doing and focus on key strengths.