Join Our Growing Team
Together We Work To Make The Difference. Get Ready To Grow With KloudPortal.
Java Fullstack Developer
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA or Equivalent.
- 4-8 years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong Java development experience, and full stack development.
- Design, code, test, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems as per customer requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and finding solutions to these problems.
- Maintain the code quality and automatization wherever possible.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovations that will enhance system performance. Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impacted tasks.
- Conduct code reviews and design to ensure developed code should meets best code practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Drive to motivate the team mebers for better quality of deliverables .
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions.
- Javafull stack, Java frameworks SpringBoot, Postgresql, couchbase, NO SQL.
- 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience ,experience in designing large-scale applications (with a number of dependencies and elements).
- 3+ years of experience working as a full stack java developer.
- 1+ years of web development with Reactjs/AngularJS.
- Experience with Java frameworks SpringBoot, Spring JPA is mandatory.
- Proficient in Java ,Design Patterns and architectural design patterns.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful Familiarity with NoSQL integration suchas Couchbase, MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Java frameworks SpringBoot, Spring JPA.
- Knowledge of writing clean, reusable Java code.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Good understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience or familiarity with Oracle db and SQL.
- Experience with NO SQL added advantage.
- Full Time Employee.