Join Our Growing Team
Together We Work To Make The Difference. Get Ready To Grow With KloudPortal.
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
- Strong knowledge of CE Technical and PowerApps Portals.
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the CRM Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Customize OOB CRM Reports and develop custom SSRS reports as defined by the requirement.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.
PowerApps Portals exposure:
- Web Pages, Web Templates, Portal Themes.
- Power Portals metadata.
- Integrate Power Portals with Data verse.
- Experience on Liquid templates.
- Power Portals Security.
- Power Portals Deployments.
- Externals Integration into Power Portals.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge with SSRS and Power portals.
- Must have been a part of at least 2 CRM end to end Implementation.
- At least 3 years of development experience in MSCRM.
- Knowledge on SSIS and Power Platform would be of advantage.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Power Apps.
- Full Time Employee.