Join Our Growing Team
Together We Work To Make The Difference. Get Ready To Grow With KloudPortal.
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA or Equivalent.
- 5 years of experience.
- A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant will take end-to-end ownership of the Dynamics 365 implementation and be responsible for the scope of the project.
- They work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and technical environment to achieve optimal solutions.
Primary Skills/Key responsibilities:
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Analyze front office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Gather and understand client functional requirements
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CE
- Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CE Customization Tool, Workflow Tool
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Create functional specifications
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CE D365 (functional user training and technical training)
- Develop high level project work plans
- Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows, and reports development
- Some understanding of best CRM development or integration best practices
- Functional specifications documentation
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
- Full Time Employee.