Join Our Growing Team
Together We Work To Make The Difference. Get Ready To Grow With KloudPortal.
AX Technical Consultant
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA or Equivalent.
- 3-7 years of experience.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates strong coding skills using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools.
- Experienced in AX 2012 and its latest releases.
- Reviews Functional design of given business requirements for the technical solution and detailed technical design (TDD).
- Produces high-quality TDD documents as per set standards and templates.
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure technical quality is consistent.
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants for design clarifications.
- Delivers high-quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines.
- Expected to be flexible with time and leverage offshore teams effectively.
- Exposure to use TFS as a collaboration tool and code management process.
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting. Works with minimal supervision and self-driven.
- Should be able to demonstrate the confidence of quickly taking over development work in a more scope-based model than continue in staff augmentation model.
- AX (D365 Technical Consultant)
- Full-Time Employee.